Dementia Care & Support at home
We are an independent care agency providing care and support to people living with dementia in their own homes and community environment on a one to one basis to provide all areas of care and support , independent living support,social support and respite for carers.
Our services are designed for people diagnosed with dementia or have memory difficulties. we also support individuals who do not have dementia but have general care needs.
Your care and support will be delivered by our team of highly trained and experienced staff.
We aim to provide our service users with a comprehensive service of care and support of the highest quality within their own home, social or community environment. we strive to offer a flexible, efficient and professional service which is tailored to meet each persons individuals needs and requests.
Our aims and objectives are:
- To maximise and enhance a persons own abilities and independence by providing home care support and one to one social and community support.
- To provide support and assistance with daily living tasks to enhance and promote living well with dementia.
- To support people to remain active in their local community to enhance the quality of life without the perception if independence becoming affected.
- To support people to continue with hobbies, activities and interests of choice enabling to remain socially stimulated.
- To promote and enable carers/family to have a regular break from their caring role, reducing isolation and stress.
- To work with those using the service and their carers/ family as care partners to compile a person centred support plan to enable choice and control of the care and support required.
- To treat each person as an equal and an individual.
SALFORD (CITY WIDE)
147 Manchester Road
Mon - Fri:09.00 AM - 4.30 PM
Emergency contact available out of office hours,
EMAIL: [email protected]
PHONE: 0161 637 4217